Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Make your Husband Feel Special


I did something special for my husband today. I got up early to make my husband one of his favorite meals to take to work for lunch.

Remember last night on The Black Wives Club I was saying that having a husband that treats you good shouldn't be out the ordinary. Sometimes as wives we don't always get the love we feel like we deserve. Our husbands want to give us all the love we deserve and more, but we as wives have to make sure that we are being lovable.

Do something today that will make you more lovable and do something today that will let him know how special he is to you.

I made my husband feel special today :-)

Here are 5 things you can do today to make your husband feel more special:

#1 Cook his favorite meal 


#2 Wear something sexy for him just because


#3 Take him out on a date


#4 Give him a pedicure

#5 Give him a massage











No comments: